Q. P. Wellness Extended Consultation–Three appointments
This program is excellent for anyone with chronic health challenges such as fibromyalgia, insomnia, chronic fatigue, gastrointestinal distress, suspected pathogen infections, Lyme disease, post cancer recovery, hormonal issues, depression, ADD/ADHD, migraines, weight loss challenges, and autoimmune conditions who desiresto starttransitioning from disease management to the best optimum health and wellness possible.
Purpose: To start rebuilding the foundation of optimum health and wellness by:
- Obtaining an in-depth assessment and history of the client pertaining to lifestyle, life events and current nutritional activity.
- Administering and analyzing functional testing (Organic Acids Metabolic Test – 75 markers, Food Sensitivities, Adrenal Stress, Heavy Metals, Pathogen) as applicable.
- Obtaining knowledge specific to the client’s bio terrain and intracellular activity
- Identifying internal and external stressors which determine the root cause of chronic health challenges.
- Developing the first phase of a therapeutic supplement protocol and nutrition coaching to start rebuilding health and wellness.
- In depth history and assessment is taken to fully understand your individuality. This appointment is 2 hours.
- Taking the guesswork out through functional testing– protocols and dosages are client specific.
- All contraindications with medicine are researched.
- Coordination with primary care physician is available if desired.
- One 15 minute phone follow up three days after taking supplements.
- One 60 minute (in person, phone, or skype) follow up at the end of the first protocol (subsequent follow on appointments will be billed).
Client Responsible for:
- Completing the required assessment paperwork and returning to QP Wellness by email, fax, mail, or in person.
- Scheduling all appointments through the QP Wellness website – Genbook scheduler. Follow up appointment category is either “Extended consultation follow up 15 minutes or “Extended consultation follow up 60 minutes” – not charged.
- Completing the functional tests in a timely manner
- Cost of all supplement and functional testing
- Purchasing supplements not ordered by QP Wellness
- Adhering to the recommended protocol to the best of your ability
- Immediately communicating any issues with supplements