Q. P. Wellness Consultation–1 hour
This category is excellent for anyone who desires:
Purpose: To rebuild the foundation of optimum health and wellness by:
- A natural medicine recommendation to a health challenge such as colds, flu, allergies, energy enhancement, sports recovery, general stress reduction, fibrin build up, detoxing and cleansing.
- To discuss the possibilities of transitioning from disease management to rebuilding health from chronic illness such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, gastrointestinal distress, suspected pathogen infections, Lyme disease, post cancer recovery, hormonal issues, depression, ADD/ADHD, migraines, weight loss challenges, and autoimmune conditions.
- Functional knowledge of immune system reactions to food through food sensitivity testing.Additional functional testing is available for personal knowledge, however analysis is not included.
- Discussion of current vitamin/supplement regimen.
- Disease prevention guidance.
- Elimination diets are frustrating and lengthy. Take out the guesswork of an elimination diet by identifying your food extended allergy/sensitivities through functional testing. Dried Blood Serum test kit: $219
- Adrenal/hormonal testing helps all sports enthusiasts understand the wear and tear on the adrenals before it becomes a problem. Lab (saliva) cost is $275
- The Organic Acids Test (75 markers) is a good addition to a prevention program to catch an issue before a health problem occurs. Urine test kit: $299
- Travelled to a foreign country and you’re not feeling well? A comprehensive Stool analysis with Parasitology test will uncover bacterial issues before they start to affect your functional health. Stool test kit: $345
- Curious about heavy metal toxins in your body? A heavy metal test will give you a picture of the toxic load in the body. Hair test kit: $140
Client Responsible for:
- Completing the required assessment paperwork and returning to Q. P. Wellness by email, fax, mail, or in person.
- Making the appointment through Genbooks on the Q. P. Wellness website.
- Completing the functional test in a timely manner.
- Cost of all supplements and functional testing.