Our cells are amazing and complex – all 70-100 trillion of them.
They are strong and fragile at the same time.
One thing that cannot be disputed is that optimum health starts at the cellular level.
Our Cells – How we Stay Alive
- Regulates the transfer of minerals, hormones, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Produces energy through the mitochondria – ATP.
- Keeps us hydrated.
- Eliminates waste products such as carbon dioxide.
- Facilitates intracellular communication.
The Membrane is Key
- The membrane is a permeable fatty layer.
- Regulates what moves in and out of the cell.
- Communicates with other cells.
- Has receptors that signal a cellular response such as insulin.
When It All Goes Wrong
- Free radicals damage the cell membrane.
- Toxins damage the cell membrane.
- The membrane becomes blocked.
- Waste material is trapped in and nutrients are trapped out.
- Nutrition cannot be absorbed
- Waste cannot be eliminated efficiently
THE ANSWER – Rebuild Cellular Health Through a Proven Process
Regenerate the cell membrane
Restore cellular energy
Reestablish methylation – turn off stress hormones
Call Q. P. Wellness for details on this safe, effective, and affordable program!