Why Detoxification from Heavy Metals is Important!
Toxins are the 3rd main cause of cellular inflammation
- Stores in the bones, blood and tissue.
- Can be passed on to the fetus for 4 generations if left untreated.
- Higher levels tend to be found in post menopausal women.
- Potentially sourced by: pipes, house paint before 1978, storage batteries, art supplies, toys made outside the U.S., contaminated soil and cigarette fumes.
- Prolonged exposure may increase risk for high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease and reduced fertility.
- Stores in the brain. It can effect the heart, kidneys, lungs, and immune system.
- Inorganic mercury is sourced from amalgams and Thimerosal (organomercury compound) in vaccines.
- The Flu vaccine has a fair amount of mercury.
- Organic mercury is sourced from fish – less toxic.
- Mercury can dysregulate your entire system.
- It destroys intracellular communication.
- Prolonged exposure may result in anxiety or depression.
- It can make you hyperactive or fatigued.
- Stores in the brain. Aluminum is a dangerous neurotoxin.
- Aluminum interferes with cellular and metabolic processes in the nervous system.
- It can replace calcium in the bones and be a source for fractures.
- Prolonged exposure may cause brain fog and disease.
- Aluminum is found in mint tea, anti-acids, skin remedies, and vaccines.
- Found in food and drink such as artificial sweeteners and MSG
- Found in beauty products that are chemical based Such as lipstick, nail varnish, shampoo, and toothpaste.
- Found around the home such as ammonia based Cleansers and pesticides.
- May cause neurological issues, immune dysfunction, free radical damage, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive complications, or migraines